A strong manufacturing infrastructure made up of people, technology and equipment.
As a specialist business manufacturing and supplying medical x-ray carbon fibre products throughout the world, we depend heavily on our infrastructure. We continue to invest in new technologies to further our production capability and capacities. Over the last 30 years manufacturing carbon fibre products for the medical sector, we have built an impressive suite of over 30 specialist machines to assure the highest of engineered standards.
Our 3 UK facilities (soon to be merged in 1 new specifically designed build), house;
- x2 CNC Cutting Machines
- x5 Autoclaves
- x2 Five- Axis CNC Machines
- Numerous three-axis CNC Machines
- x1 Fanuc robot
- Several Routing and Milling machines
- Full range of metrology and inspections equipment.
- x6 X-ray Machines, (Inspection capabilities from 20 to 80kVp).