Job title: Finance/Office Assistant
Location: Preston, Inskip, PR4 0TT (near Kirkham)
Hours: 35-40 hours (negotiable)
Multi-Ply Components Limited is a world leader in the design and manufacture of composite components for the medical imaging market. Established for over thirty years, our products are exported all over the world. As a growing business, we now have an excellent opportunity for a Finance/Office Assistant.
The role will suit someone who:
• Has experience of working in an office environment
• Can communicate effectively and liaise with people at all levels of the business
• Is able to organise their time effectively and work autonomously
• Has a positive and proactive attitude
• Can analyse information and pay attention to detail
• Has good IT Skills and is familiar with MS Office
• Has experience of using SAP Accounting Software, but this is not essential as training will be given
In this role you will be supporting the Finance Manager in delivering an effective finance operation. Duties will include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Processing purchase invoices and supplier payments
• Recording income received from customers
• Processing goods received paperwork
• Involvement in regular stock takes and making adjustments to the stock database
• Involvement in filing VAT returns
• Collating payroll data each month
• Assisting with management reporting
As we work within a small office team you may also support the Office Manager with other ad hoc or routine administrative tasks.
Training will be provided.
• Competent in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word/Outlook)
• Grade C or above in GCSE Maths and English
What we can offer:
• A friendly and flexible working environment
• 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
• Competitive salary
• Private medical health insurance
• Company pension scheme
• Training and development
To apply for this role, simply complete the below enquiry form and upload your CV.