Our Polishing team work from our Porters Farm Site, in Inskip. The Polishing Technicians are responsible for the surface finish of our composite parts. The department has a dedicated Team Leader working in the area and there is a Supervisor at the site.
A brief overview of the Polishing process at our Porters Farm site:
The Technicians start by inspecting the components and checking for any imperfections that need attention. Any imperfections need to be drilled, filled and cured before polishing can proceed. Technicians then hand and machine polish components so that the surface finish is uniform. The components are inspected and then moved to the next process area.
To work in Polishing you will need to be:
• Happy getting your hands dirty
• Prepared to work in a loud environment due to the polishing equipment
• Committed to delivering quality with a high attention to detail
• Confident using hand tools
• Flexible and a team player
(PPE is provided)